Friday, April 18, 2008

Returning to school

Okay, I know some of you already know that I am going to go to cosmetology school. I still had a few nail clients I was servicing, but when I go to school I won't be able to service them. I mailed out letters informing them of the new changes. So far most of the clients were okay with this. I also included references for them to consider. A few of them seem to think that I should have still kept them on as clients. I don't know how that would be humanly possible. I'll be in school 3 nights a week and all day on Saturday. When will I have time for myself or my child. What are these people thinking? How rude and inconsiderate of them. I guess I can take this as a compliment, but I also think it is selfish on their part. The nerve.

2 comments:

Shop Girl said...

Good for you!! How long will you be in school?

foxxychica said...

I'll be in school for 19 months.