Monday, April 21, 2008

Oh what a day.

I am so glad I am going back to school. I like to have options. Friday I had a student to call me a name. Well, here is how it happened: I use an online grade program. The students can send messages to me regarding assignments. Well, this one student was upset with the percentage on the program (which was her actual percent) and called me a b$%#^. Yea, I was really shocked. I would not have expected it from this student. If there were others in the class that did it, I would not have been so surprised. I told the student I would remember that when averaging the grades.

Fast forward to Sunday: The student sent me a message apologizing. I told the student everything was good and I was surprised because I don't have any problems out of this student. To top it off, I gave this student a "C". Silly rabbit.

No comments: