Monday, June 9, 2008

What a weekend!

My weekend was jammed packed with activities. Friday night I went to a play "A Devil in God's House." It was at the Chicago Center for Performing Arts. One of my high school alums knew the person who wrote it and produced it. It was good.

Saturday, Nia took her dance pictures (next time I'll do her make up). Then I went to a girl's night out party. It was a blast. I got a few items there.

Sunday, I worked a Spa Party. It was okay. There wasn't a big turn out like expected. I am not sure if it's the economy or if people are just being cheap.

Soccer starts this week. I have to go and get the soccer schedules before the game. I also need to get shingards for Nia.

There aren't many kids here today. This should be the week we do the shop tournament games and fashion show, etc.

No comments: